"We tell everyone that is serious about going Recon to use SOCOM Athlete."
-GySgt Burke, Force Recon Marine & RTAP Instructor/Proctor
"Swift, Silent, Deadly!" Aspiring to join the Elite Ranks of the Marine Reconnaissance Community?
Our USMC RECON Elite Program is formatted to YOUR device, and offers detailed RTAP (Reconnaissance Training & Assessment Program) guidance with targeted daily workouts incorporating:
- Running: Evaluation Distances, Intervals, Sprint Work, Trail Runs, and more
- Ruck Marching: Work-up from 45 to 55 lbs. from 6 miles to 12 miles with detailed, targeted instruction and ruck marching courses.
- Fitness Tests: USMC PFT (Physical Fitness Test) & Build-up to 500-1,000 yd Swim
- Weight Training: Islolate & target critical muscle group with hypertrophy, strength training, and power lifting
- Calisthenics: Develop the bodyweight anaerobic stamina required for elite fitness via alternate exercises to maximize pull-up, sit-up, and push-up numbers.
- Recovery Work: Active Recovery, Mobility, Static & Dynamic Stretching
Prep Programs are in PDF format, and are automatically downloaded upon purchasing.
Many finishers of SOCOM Athlete Recon prep programs have gone on to graduate RTAP & BRC. Will YOU be next? Your journey starts here!
"Swift, Silent, Deadly!"
top of page