"SOCOM Athlete's TACP Prep Program was everything I needed and more to prepare me for TACP school. I graduated with the top 12 mile ruck march time in my class, and can proudly say I earned the TACP beret. Gung-Ho!" -SSgt Kehler, TACP Graduate
"The Strong Shall Stand, The Weak Will Fall By The Wayside!" Aspiring to earn the Black Beret, and to join the Elite Ranks of Air Force TACP?
Our Beginner 40-Day TACP Prep Program is formatted to YOUR device, and offers detailed TACP Pipeline & Training guidance with targeted, daily workouts incorporating:
- Running: Evaluation Distances, Intervals, Sprint Work, Trail Runs, and more
- Swimming & Water Confidence: Beginner Swimming intervals, treading water, breath holds, beginning underwater swim, PAST 500m swim build-up, & more.
- Ruck Marching: Work-up from 25 lbs. to 45 lbs. from 3 miles to 6 miles with detailed, targeted instruction and ruck marching courses.
- Fitness Tests: USAF PAST (Physical Ability & Stamina Test) Practice & Evaluations
- Weight Training: Islolate & target critical muscle group with hypertrophy, strength training, and power lifting
- Calisthenics: Develop the bodyweight anaerobic stamina required for elite fitness via alternate exercises to maximize pull-up, sit-up, and push-up numbers.
- Recovery Work: Active Recovery, Mobility, Static & Dynamic Stretching
Prep Programs are in PDF format, and automatically downloaded upon purchase.
Many finishers of SOCOM Athlete TACP prep programs have gone on to graduate TACP training and earn their Black Beret. Will YOU be next? Your journey starts here!
"The Strong Shall Stand!"