Aspiring to join the Elite Ranks of the Navy's Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman & Reconnaissance Marines? "Swift, Silent, Deadly!"
Our Beginner 60-Day Prep Program is formatted to YOUR device, and offers detailed Navy SARC Pipeline & RTAP (Reconnaissance Training & Assessment Program) guidance with targeted daily workouts incorporating:
- Running: Evaluation Distances, Intervals, Sprint Work, Trail Runs, and more
- Ruck Marching: Work-up from 25 to 45 lbs. from 3 miles to 5 miles with detailed, targeted instruction and ruck marching courses.
- Fitness Tests: Navy PST (Physical Screening Test) &
- Swimming & Water Confidence: Build-up to 500 yd Swim utilizing Breaststroke & CSS (combat Side Stroke). Practice Treading Water & Developing Underwater Swim Form.
- Weight Training: Islolate & target critical muscle group with hypertrophy, strength training, and power lifting
- Calisthenics: Develop the bodyweight anaerobic stamina required for elite fitness via alternate exercises to maximize pull-up, sit-up, and push-up numbers.
- Recovery Work: Active Recovery, Mobility, Static & Dynamic Stretching
Prep Programs are in PDF format, and are automatically downloaded upon purchasing.
Many finishers of SOCOM Athlete Navy SARC & USMC Recon prep programs have gone on to graduate RTAP, BRC, and have become Navy SARC. Will YOU be next? Your journey starts here!
"We tell everyone that is serious about going SARC to use SOCOM Athlete for prep. SOCOM Athlete has the best program in the country, preparing guys well before they get here to Camp Pendleton for RTAP & BRC"
-GySgt Burke, Force Recon Marine & RTAP Instructor/Proctor