"We tell everyone that is serious about going Recon to use SOCOM Athlete."
-GySgt Burke, Force Recon Marine & RTAP Instructor/Proctor
"Swift, Silent, Deadly!" Aspiring to join the Elite Ranks of the Marine Reconnaissance Community?
Our Beginner 40-Day Prep Program is formatted to YOUR device, and offers detailed RTAP (Reconnaissance Training & Assessment Program) guidance with targeted daily workouts incorporating:
- Running: Evaluation Distances, Intervals, Sprint Work, Trail Runs, and more
- Ruck Marching: Work-up from 25 to 45 lbs. from 3 miles to 5 miles with detailed, targeted instruction and ruck marching courses.
- Fitness Tests: USMC PFT (Physical Fitness Test) & Build-up to 250 yd Swim
- Weight Training: Islolate & target critical muscle group with hypertrophy, strength training, and power lifting
- Calisthenics: Develop the bodyweight anaerobic stamina required for elite fitness via alternate exercises to maximize pull-up, sit-up, and push-up numbers.
- Recovery Work: Active Recovery, Mobility, Static & Dynamic Stretching
Prep Programs are in PDF format, and are automatically downloaded upon purchasing.
Many finishers of SOCOM Athlete Recon prep programs have gone on to graduate RTAP & BRC. Will YOU be next? Your journey starts here!
"Swift, Silent, Deadly!"