"This is hands-down the best Army Ranger training program available. I could not have graduated RASP without it. RLTW!" -SSG Diaz, RASP Class 05-21 Graduate
Aspiring to join the Elite Ranks of the 75th Ranger Regiment?
Our Beginner 60-Day Prep Program is formatted to YOUR device, and offers detailed RASP (Ranger Assessment & Selection Program) guidance & targeted, daily workouts incorporating:
- Running: Evaluation Distances, Intervals, Sprint Work, Trail Runs, and more
- Ruck Marching: Work-up from 25 to 45 lbs. from 3 miles to 6 miles with detailed, targeted instruction and ruck marching courses.
- Fitness Tests: Army PFT (Physical Fitness Test) & Build-up to Ranger Physical Fitness Test
- Weight Training: Islolate & target critical muscle group with hypertrophy, strength training, and power lifting
- Calisthenics: Develop the bodyweight anaerobic stamina required for elite fitness via alternate exercises to maximize pull-up, sit-up, and push-up numbers.
- Recovery Work: Active Recovery, Mobility, Static & Dynamic Stretching
**INCLUDED: Official U.S. Army Ranger Handbook
Prep Programs are in PDF format, and are downloaded automatically upon purchase
Many finishers of SOCOM Athlete Army Ranger prep programs have gone on to graduate RASP and earn their tan beret. Will YOU be next? Your journey starts here!
"Rangers Lead The Way!"