"SOCOM Athlete prep programs showed me exactly what I needed to do for physical preparation for the PJ pipeline. Swimming, running, water confidence, and strength training; it's all there. I am now a graduated USAF Pararescueman. That others may live."
-SrA Matthews Pararescueman, former SOCOM Athlete student
"These things we do, that others may live!" Aspiring to earn the maroon beret, and to join the Elite Ranks of Air Force Pararescue?
Our Beginner 40-Day PJ Prep Program is formatted to YOUR device, and offers detailed PJ training guidance with targeted, daily workouts incorporating:
- Running: Evaluation Distances, Intervals, Sprint Work, Trail Runs, and more
- Swimming & Water Confidence: Beginner Swimming intervals, treading water, breath holds, beginning underwater swim, PAST 500m swim build-up, & more.
- Ruck Marching: Work-up from 25 lbs. to 45 lbs. from 3 miles to 6 miles with detailed, targeted instruction and ruck marching courses.
- Fitness Tests: USAF PAST (Physical Ability & Stamina Test) Practice & Evaluations
- Weight Training: Islolate & target critical muscle group with hypertrophy, strength training, and power lifting
- Calisthenics: Develop the bodyweight anaerobic stamina required for elite fitness via alternate exercises to maximize pull-up, sit-up, and push-up numbers.
- Recovery Work: Active Recovery, Mobility, Static & Dynamic Stretching
Prep Programs are in PDF format, and automatically downloaded upon purchase.
Many finishers of SOCOM Athlete PJ prep programs have gone on to graduate assessment & selection and earn their maroon beret. Will YOU be next? Your journey starts here!
"These things we do, that others may live!"