"The Navy EOD program by SOCOM Athlete gave me the structure and exercises I needed to be successful. I'm now graduated, and have earned my coveted Crab." -PO2 Jordan, U.S. Navy EOD
"Initial Success or Total Failure!" Aspiring to earn the Crab, and to join the Elite Ranks of U.S. Navy EOD?
Our 60-Day EOD Prep Program is formatted to YOUR device, and offers detailed prep & training guidance with targeted, daily workouts incorporating:
- Running: Evaluation Distances, Intervals, Sprint Work, Trail Runs, and more
- Swimming & Water Confidence: PST 500 yard swim build-up, Beginner Swimming intervals, Treading Water, Breath Holds, Beginning Underwater Swim, & more.
- Ruck Marching: Work-up from 25 lbs. to 45 lbs. from 3 miles to 6 miles with detailed, targeted instruction and ruck marching courses.
- Fitness Tests: PST (Physical Screening Test) Practice & Evaluations
- Weight Training: Islolate & target critical muscle group with hypertrophy, strength training, and power lifting
- Calisthenics: Develop the bodyweight anaerobic stamina required for elite fitness via alternate exercises to maximize pull-up, sit-up, and push-up numbers.
- Recovery Work: Active Recovery, Mobility, Static & Dynamic Stretching
Prep Programs are in PDF format, and automatically downloaded upon purchase.
Many finishers of SOCOM Athlete Navy prep programs have gone on to graduate special operations selection & training. Will YOU be next? Your journey starts here!