"Becoming a Navy SEAL and graduating BUD/s could not have been possible without SOCOM Athlete's program. The only easy day was yesterday!" -PO2 Matthews, BUD/S Class 340 Graduate
"It pays to be a winner!" Aspiring to earn the Trident, and to join the Elite Ranks of U.S. Navy SEALs?
Our Beginner 40-Day SEAL Prep Program is formatted to YOUR device, and offers detailed BUD/S & Training guidance with targeted, daily workouts incorporating:
- Running: Evaluation Distances, Intervals, Sprint Work, Trail Runs, and more
- Swimming & Water Confidence: PST 500 yard swim build-up, Beginner Swimming intervals, Treading Water, Breath Holds, Beginning Underwater Swim, & more.
- Ruck Marching: Work-up from 25 lbs. to 45 lbs. from 3 miles to 6 miles with detailed, targeted instruction and ruck marching courses.
- Fitness Tests: PST (Physical Screening Test) Practice & Evaluations
- Weight Training: Islolate & target critical muscle group with hypertrophy, strength training, and power lifting
- Calisthenics: Develop the bodyweight anaerobic stamina required for elite fitness via alternate exercises to maximize pull-up, sit-up, and push-up numbers.
- Recovery Work: Active Recovery, Mobility, Static & Dynamic Stretching
Prep Programs are in PDF format, and automatically downloaded upon purchase.
Many finishers of SOCOM Athlete Navy SEAL prep programs have gone on to graduate BUD/S & earned their Trident. Will YOU be next? Your journey starts here!
"The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday!"