"I learned about CCT through SOCOM Athlete and used their CCT prep program to learn and get as fit for the CCT pipeline as possible. 2 years later, I earned the scarlet beret and graduated as a USAF CCT -SrA Crepea, Air Force Combat Controller (CCT), former SOCOM Athlete student
"First There!" Aspiring to earn the scarlet beret, and to join the Elite Ranks of Air Force CCT?
Our Beginner 40-Day CCT Prep Program is formatted to YOUR device, and offers detailed CCT training guidance with targeted, daily workouts incorporating:
- Running: Evaluation Distances, Intervals, Sprint Work, Trail Runs, and more
- Swimming & Water Confidence: Beginner Swimming intervals, treading water, breath holds, beginning underwater swim, PAST 500m swim build-up, & more.
- Ruck Marching: Work-up from 25 lbs. to 45 lbs. from 3 miles to 6 miles with detailed, targeted instruction and ruck marching courses.
- Fitness Tests: USAF PAST (Physical Ability & Stamina Test) Practice & Evaluations
- Weight Training: Islolate & target critical muscle group with hypertrophy, strength training, and power lifting
- Calisthenics: Develop the bodyweight anaerobic stamina required for elite fitness via alternate exercises to maximize pull-up, sit-up, and push-up numbers.
- Recovery Work: Active Recovery, Mobility, Static & Dynamic Stretching
Prep Programs are in PDF format, and automatically downloaded upon purchase.
Many finishers of SOCOM Athlete CCT prep programs have gone on to graduate CCT training and earn their scarlet beret. Will YOU be next? Your journey starts here!