"The PJ Elite Program is the best & most challenging prep program in America. With hard work & commitment, many finishers of this program have graduated the PJ training pipeline, and are now officially USAF Pararescuemen (PJs). As a former PJ, Human Performance Expert, and 2-Sport College Athlete, I know what it takes to be the best. I designed this program exactly for you to be the best...That others may live."
-Jason Sweet, Program Creator
"SOCOM Athlete prep programs showed me exactly what I needed to do for physical preparation for the PJ pipeline. Swimming, running, water confidence, and strength training; it's all there. I am now a graduated USAF Pararescueman. That others may live."
-SrA Matthews Pararescueman, former SOCOM Athlete student
"These things we do, that others may live!" Aspiring to earn the maroon beret, and to join the Elite Ranks of Air Force Pararescue?
Our PJ Elite Prep Program is formatted to YOUR device, and offers detailed PJ training guidance with targeted, daily workouts incorporating:
- Running: Evaluation Distances, Intervals, Sprint Work, Trail Runs, and more
- Swimming & Water Confidence: Treading Water, Drownproofing/Bobbing, Underwater Knot Tying, Swimming intervals, Mask & Snorkel Recovery, Breath holds, Fin Swimming & more.
- Ruck Marching: Work-up from 6 miles to 12 miles with detailed, targeted instruction and ruck marching courses.
- Fitness Tests: USAF IFT (Initial Fitness Test) Practice & Evaluations
- Weight Training: Islolate & target critical muscle group with hypertrophy, olympic lifting, strength training, and power lifting
- Calisthenics: Develop the bodyweight anaerobic stamina required for elite fitness via alternate exercises to maximize pull-up, sit-up, and push-up numbers.
- Recovery Work: Active Recovery, Mobility, Static & Dynamic Stretching
Prep Programs are in PDF format, and automatically downloaded upon purchase.
Many finishers of SOCOM Athlete PJ prep programs have gone on to graduate assessment & selection and earn their maroon beret. Will YOU be next? Your journey starts here!
"These things we do, that others may live!"